Rock star caregivers wanted! Join a great team working for a great cause at Elmcroft of Altoona!SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE $500 for Full Time and $250 for Part Time!!!
Responsibilities If you have a great attitude, are passionate about helping seniors, and want to make a difference in someone’s life, then we want to talk to you! Resident Assistants at Elmcroft assist our residents with personal care tasks like grooming, hygiene, mobility, bathing and dressing. As an RA, you are valued as the front-line of our company and treated like the rock star you are! You are a partner with the nursing team to ensure personalized, high quality care is provided every day. High school or GED preferred with three to six months of experience. While experience is great, but not required, we will train you if you want a career in healthcare! Want some perks?
- Affordable health insurance benefits
- Career advancement opportunities – We offer many different career paths, based on your goals
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees
- Meals at work provided at no cost
- We offer full time, part time and PRN employment opportunities based on your scheduling needs
- Laid back culture that promotes a home-like environment
- Friendly and supportive management team to train and assist you
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with your residents
Residents who call Elmcroft home need someone like you! Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications High School or GED preferred, three to six months related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Location/Region: Altoona, PA (US)