We are seeking a CDL Class A Dedicated Flat Bed Professional Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck in dedicated lanes with destination including but not limited to: Roanoke, VA / Chattanooga, TN / Linwood, NC / Atlanta, GA / Birmingham, AL / Bellevue, OH / Elkhart, IN. Home throughout the week - No waiting for Back Haul (Maximize your miles/earnings).
Lanes originate from our Duncansville PA terminal and you can Earn up to $0.50 per mile + stops + tarps when applicable with actual starting wage based on MVR, Experience and Hiring Manager recommendation. Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as short/long term disability coverage after 90 days. Direct Deposit and Company Uniforms provided.
- Commercial driver's license
- Minimum Age: 22 with a clean MVR
- Must Meet all DOT standards and maintain a commercial driver's license with Hazardous endorsement
- Must Have 2 years of verifiable commercial driving experience
- Must Have 5 years of US driving experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer truck along with a flatbed trailer
- Properly track and document activity log
- AGX utilizes electronic logs
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
Air Ground Xpress is a asset based trucking company headquartered just outside of Pittsburgh PA that has been providing 1st class service to our customers for over 35 years. Our late model company fleet is professionally maintained by Penske both at AGX terminals and on the highway 24/7/365 providing our drivers with the peace of mind necessary to get the job done timely and return home safely. Find out more information about Air Ground Xpress on our web page: www.airgroundxpress.com and apply today!
Location/Region: Altoona, PA (US)