Penn Highlands Healthcare here in Tyrone, Pennsylvania is adding a provider to our group in a rural setting. The practice is close to Penn Highlands Tyrone hospital a 25 bed critical access hospital.
Tyrone is in the central part of Pennsylvania located close to State College, Pennsylvania home of Penn State University.
• Provide full-time, outpatient care for all ages in one of our well-established practices
• Employed position. Join our Physician Led Organization of over 200 providers.
- Highly Competitive Compensation; guaranteed for three years, plus productivity
- Yearly Quality bonus
- Sign-On Bonus
- Up to Educational Loan Assistance
- Excellent Benefit package
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 643-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 1.9 million residents in a 34-county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes seven hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; Penn Highlands Clearfield; Penn Highlands Huntingdon; Penn Highlands Mon Valley and Penn Highlands Tyrone as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
Location/Region: Tyrone, PA (16686)