Environmental, health and safety consulting firm and emergency response services company seeking an experienced, motivated and independent sales representative to develop new business, expand regional market share, maximize project and procurement opportunities, and maintain customer satisfaction and retention through the development of current key accounts, and prospective clients.
Successful sales representatives within our organization are self-motivated individuals with environmental / health and safety / emergency response technical experience combined with strong communication and people skills. Should be motivated to exceed sales and revenue objectives, while providing excellent responsiveness to the accounts.
- Identify, develop, and maintain repeat business opportunities and clients.
- Prepare and present company presentations to current and prospective clients in a professional and personable manner and upsell all available service lines.
- Develop Digital Media Strategies and tactics aligned with business and brand goals.
- Work with customers and internal project management to pro-actively identify additional service line opportunities, transition awarded projects, resolve issues, and strengthen business relationships.
- Participation in all aspects of opportunity development; including bid walks, proposal preparation and presentation, financial review, and customer feedback.
- Attend regional industry events including luncheons, dinners, trade shows and others as needed. (some travel may be required)
- Weekly management updates on key account, client prospects projects and opportunities.
- Commitment to general teamwork in support of all aspects of daily activities to ensure the continued success of the company and satisfaction of each customer
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (website, blogs and podcasts).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish web presence and optimize search engines.
- Maintain the Company Websites.
- Set up and manage all social media channels.
- Work with the management and staff to create specific social media marketing campaigns.
- Work with management in efforts related to overall sales and marketing.
- Utilize social media metrics to quantify the success of social media marketing strategies.
- Complete outside sales prospecting of new potential clients and establishing sales goals and strategies.
- Setup and complete routine sales meetings with existing clientele.
- Assist with preparation of company proposals.
- Demonstrated sales success within the environmental, health and safety consulting, and / or emergency response industries is desired, but not necessarily required.
- Excellent communication, written and detailed follow-up ability.
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks and achieve goals with minimum direct supervision and direction.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively to maximize daily scheduling.
- Excellent skills in establishing, maintaining, and growing connections with client contacts.
- Competent, friendly, self-confident with the ability to form and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Media Manager.
- Solid knowledge of media editing software.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, social media management platforms, etc.
- Experience with visual communication and copywriting principles.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Media or related field preferred.
- Additional qualification in web design or animation a plus.
- Videography experience/skills important.
- Always requires near visual acuity, speaking and listening.
- Frequently requires sitting, standing, walking, grasping, and reaching.
- Frequently requires walking on uneven ground while visiting job sites.
- May occasionally require lifting, pulling, pushing and/or carrying up to 10 pounds.
- Hand dexterity to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.
- Occasional overnight travel to meet with clients or attending industry functions.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
Location/Region: Altoona/Central PA