American Eagle Paper Mills
Come and join the most exciting manufacturing team in Central Pennsylvania! Excellent starting wage, room for advancement, and a competitive benefits package.
• Repair and maintain electrical components, drives, distribution, and instrumentation including DC, 480V, 2400V, and 4160V systems.
• Work from drawings and wiring diagrams to install start-up and troubleshoot simple and complex power and control systems, Instrumentation, PLC controls, and logic.
• Knowledge of Photocells, Limit switches, encoders, proximity switches, analog and digital devices, variable frequency drives, PLC controllers and single and three phase motors.
• Perform preventive and predictive maintenance such as moto insulation tests, amperage monitoring, temperature monitoring and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Continuous Mill operation requires ability to work overtime as needed. Availability for on-call schedule also needed.Qualifications:
• 2 year technical degree in related electrical field.
• 3-5 years’ experience in industrial electrician environment preferred.
Send resumes to
or drop off / mail to
American Eagle Paper Mills, Attn: HR
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Tyrone, PA 16686
AEPM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Tyrone, PA (US - 16686)