Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Overview:
Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with a passion.
Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.
The LPN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes.
We are hiring high-energy individuals looking for full and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
A flexible schedule allows you devoted time to your clients, as well as provide a great work/life balance.
Immediate availability for evenings 4pm-9pm Monday through Friday in Spring Mills PA.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job
* Provide direct skilled client care under the supervision of an RN
* Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
* Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
* Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
* Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit-Flexible schedules: hourly, weekends and/or weekdays.
* Sign-On Bonus * Paid Training
* Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments.
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based.
* One to one patient care. * Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process-Free Continuing education for LPN.
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in the US.Position Requirements
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
* Current and unrestricted LPN license in state for which you are applying
* 1 year experience preferred * Proof of eligibility to work in the US
* Reliable car / auto insurance * Clean background and criminal record
Location/Region: Huntingdon, PA (16652)