Superintendent Of Schools
Forest Hills School District
The Forest Hills School District is searching for the District s next Superintendent. The Forest Hills School District is a small, rural, public school district in Cambria County, Pennsylvania.
Candidates are able to obtain additional information at the District Office from 8:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, or apply on-line at the link provided on the District web page (www.fhrangers.org), to start the process. Documents to be completed upon expressing interest include:
• Application packet
• PA Letter of Eligibility/Proof of Qualifications to serve as Superintendent
• Act 24 Clearance; Current Act 34/Act 151 Clearances/FBI Clearance (within one (1) year)
• Five Letters of Recommendation
• Central Office Experience is Preferred
• Sealed university transcripts will need to be ordered and hand delivered to District office if selected for an interview
Tentative start date for this position is January 2019. Deadline to be assured consideration is July 31, 2018.
Mr. Chris Reighard, Business Manager
Forest Hills School District Administrative Offices
(814) 487-7613 Ext. : 3202
Location/Region: Sidman, PA (US - 15955)