Seeking experienced Finish Carpenters for commercial and residential projects throughout Jacksonville, Florida!
Pays up to $25/hr
WANT TO EARN EXTRA CASH?!?! Refer a friend, it is that easy!
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Shape or cut material to specified measurement, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Assemble and fasten material to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
- Fit and install window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level, plumb bob, and laser level
- Install foundation, wall, floor, ceiling, and roof using material such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastic, and composite of multiple material
- Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall covering, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structure
- Remove damaged or defective parts or section of structure and repair or replace, using hand tools
- Move necessary material around jobsite as assigned, clean worksite debris
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
Ways to apply:
- Call (904) 562-8779 to speak to a recruiter today!
- Text "JAX CARPENTER" along with your first and last name to (904) 562-8779
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications & Experience