Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania (1.5hr East of Pittsburgh) is looking to grow with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Geriatric Psychiatrist to strengthen an established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Mixed inpatient and outpatient care with schedule flexibility; options include half days for each practice
- Clinic conveniently two miles from main campus
- Shared call for only one hospital and just inpatient service
- Medical Directorship available to those with experience
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
As the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level III NICU, and Primary Stroke Center. A premier tertiary referral center in west central PA, Conemaugh Memorial is also a teaching facility home to several residency programs and advanced technology, including 2 Hybrid ORs and 2 Robotic Surgical Systems.
Located in the Laurel Mountains of Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers many connections to neighboring communities. Family-friendly neighborhoods, outdoor recreation, good schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why our residents chose to live here.
180mi to DC
240mi to Philadelphia
320mi to New York
Location/Region: Johnstown, PA (15905)